Edinburgh EH15 3RD
Owned as part of a 50:50 joint venture with Hercules Unit Trust in the Gibraltar Limited Partnership and The Crown Estate.
560,000 sq ft (52,026.00 sq m)
Number of Stores
Fort Kinnaird is a well-established retail destination in Edinburgh, and one of the largest shopping parks in the UK.
Featuring over 70 high-street retailers, the park is anchored by M&S, Next, Outfit, TK Maxx and Primark.
A recent extension to the park has introduced a strong leisure offer, with a seven-screen ODEON cinema, and broad choice of restaurants, including Five Guys, PizzaExpress, Nando’s, Frankie & Benny’s and TGI Fridays.
Fort Kinnaird is prominently located on the A1 – one of the main routes serving Edinburgh, a world-class cultural destination. The city centre is just over three miles (6km) north west of the park.
Sat Nav EH15 3RD.
Car Parking (no of spaces)
- Unit numberSizeRentStatusDownloadDetails
- Unit 7F1,600 sq ft / 149 sq m To Letdetails >
- Unit 11A1,498 sq ft / 139 sq m To Letdetails >
- Unit 29A1,485 sq ft / 138 sq m To Letdetails >
- Unit 29B2,152 sq ft / 200 sq m To Letdetails >
- Unit 30A2,626 sq ft / 244 sq m To Letdetails >
- Unit 34A2,570 sq ft / 239 sq m To Letdetails >
- Unit 36B1,403 sq ft / 130 sq m To Letdetails >
- Unit 2A Lawhouse Toll7,000 sq ft / 650 sq m Under Offerdetails >
- Café H4,000 sq ft / 372 sq m To Letdetails >