The Parade Darnley Mains
Glasgow G53 7PW
8,080 sq ft (751.00 sq m)
The Parade Darnley Mains is a 8080 sq ft perspective development of 6 units and 1 pod unit.
The site has the benefit of Class 1 retail, Class 2, Class 3 and Class 10 uses as part of the planning permission in principle consent granted in November 2013 for the overall Darnley Mains development.
Darnley Mains is located approximately 6.5 miles south west of Glasgow City Centre and is accessed off Junction 3 of the M77. This is the main arterial route connecting Glasgow City Centre to its southern suburbs and onwards to Ayrshire. The site itself is accessed off Leggatston Road.
The site is bounded by the M77 to the east, a new residential development by Bellway and Persimmon to the west/south and B&Q to the north. Highly visible from the M77 and easily connected via the busy intersection Junction 3 and the A726.
Car Parking (no of spaces)
42 car parking spaces
- Unit numberSizeRentStatusDownloadDetails
- Unit 11,045 sq ft / 97 sq m Under Offerdetails >
- Unit 21,022 sq ft / 95 sq m Under Offerdetails >
- Unit 31,020 sq ft / 95 sq m To Letdetails >
- Unit 41,020 sq ft / 95 sq m Under Offerdetails >
- Unit 51,020 sq ft / 95 sq m Under Offerdetails >
- Unit 62,045 sq ft / 189 sq m Under Offerdetails >