Edinburgh EH14 2SW
LaSalle Investment Management
170,000 sq ft (15,794.00 sq m)
Westside Plaza is a large suburban shopping centre on the outskirts of Edinburgh extending to 170,000 sq ft. The shopping centre is now over 90% let and contains retailers including Home Bargains, Lidl, Greggs, Peacocks and Lloyds Pharmacy. The scheme also offers a strong leisure offering with a multiscreen Odeon Cinema, Gala Bingo and Xercise 4 Less gym and benefi ts from over 760 free car parking spaces.
Strong retail mix including Home Bargains, Lidl, Greggs, Ladbrokes, Lloyds Pharmacy and Brighthouse.
Gala Bingo, Odeon multiscreen Cinema Complex and Xercise 4 Less gym on-site.
The scheme is situated 5 miles to the South West of Edinburgh’s city centre.
Car Parking (no of spaces)
- Unit numberSizeRentStatusDownloadDetails
- Unit 15A857 sq ft / 80 sq m£17,500 paTo Letdetails >
- Unit 16433 sq ft / 40 sq m£13,000 paTo Letdetails >
- Unit 191,033 sq ft / 96 sq m£25,000 paTo Letdetails >
- Unit 22598 sq ft / 56 sq m£15,000 paTo Letdetails >
- Unit 23-264,291 sq ft / 399 sq m To Letdetails >
- Unit 35591 sq ft / 55 sq m£14,000 paTo Letdetails >
- Unit 36A2,854 sq ft / 265 sq m£25,000 paTo Letdetails >
- Former Petrol Filling Station, Westside Plaza, Edinburgh15,246 sq ft / 1,415 sq m£35,000 paTo Letdetails >